Teacher Training Institute in Kolkata
In the context of rapid socio economic, the present education system is not adequate to meet the growing demands of the changing economy. It is therefore felt that there is much need for growing children to have better systematic education by properly trained Montessori trained teachers. After School, Teacher Training institute under All India Early Childhood Care and Education nurtures positive attitude towards noble teaching work. It encouraged young aspirants to build competence, required for getting Montessori teachers jobs in Kolkata, West Bengal , India and overseas.
THE BASIC TEACHER TRAINING COURSE COVERS FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- 1. Enhancing individual employability in a teaching professional.
- 2. To reduce mis-match between the demand and supply of skilled man power.
- 3. The Teacher Training covers detailed Montessori Training Course syllabus inspired by Maria Montessori.
- 4. Live Teacher’s Training in the pre-school to give exposure working in real life school environment with children. This helps the students to get job placements as soon as they complete the Nursery Teachers Training in the institute.
- 5. The project work exposes students to art and craft which is a very important part of Teachers Training Course syllabus.
The organisation takes guidance from NCERT, New Delhi & Social Welfare Board (Govt. Of India). Therefore, it is in line with research work at N.C.E.R.T. These two are the only genuine bodies for guidance and affiliation. At present various Study Centre are running in different State of India under the able guidance of N.C.E.R.T. Educational experts. As a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), AIECCE is trying to make successful the vocational training programme of Social Welfare Board, Govt. of India, by imparting Nursery Teacher Training to unemployed educated women.
576/A/17 Diamond Harbour Road
(opposite Ashoka Cinema)
5/30A, Tollygunge, Netaji Nagar